Utefans.net is raising funds to help a little U. fan Millie Framm in her battle with leukemia. She was diagnosed in December 2009 and will continue to get daily doses of chemotherapy through 2012. Donations are being accepted through "Operation: Millie" at www.utefans.net. The group has already raised more than $15,000.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller reveals poll results from readers. Utah was deemed to be the biggest surprise in the Pac-12 this season.
— Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times examines the starting quarterback situation in the Pac-12.
— The National Football Post ranks Utah fifth in a post-spring Pac-12 power ranking.
— And finally, ex-Ute Andrew Bogut of the Milwaukee Bucks discredits a Croatia rumor.
Red roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes news on the Web. It is compiled each weekday.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33