Utefans.net is raising funds to help a little U. fan Millie Framm in her battle with leukemia. She was diagnosed in December 2009 and will continue to get daily doses of chemotherapy through 2012. Donations are being accepted through "Operation: Millie" at www.utefans.net. The group has already raised more than $15,000.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller reveals poll results from readers. Utah was deemed to be the biggest surprise in the Pac-12 this season.
— Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times examines the starting quarterback situation in the Pac-12.
— The National Football Post ranks Utah fifth in a post-spring Pac-12 power ranking.
— And finally, ex-Ute Andrew Bogut of the Milwaukee Bucks discredits a Croatia rumor.
Red roundup is a sampling of Utah Utes news on the Web. It is compiled each weekday.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45