Scott G. Winterton, Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Keller Williams Realty associates created RED Day as an international day of service. As part of the 2011 RED Day effort, Keller Williams Westfield will spend the day at Scera Park. Associates will be revamping the park with new plantings, painting structures and clean-up. Coordinated efforts from Keller Williams employees across the country make RED Day one of the biggest service events in the real estate industry.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 77
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 28
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26