Red roundup: Utah football cracks CBSSports.com's post-spring top 25
CBSSports.com has released a "Post-spring Top 25" and lists the Utah Utes as No. 22. Veteran sports writer Dennis Dodd notes that "running back Harvey Langi is a load with the football and junior college safety Keith McGill is a big body who can come in (and) play right away."
Other Pac-12 schools in the listing include No. 4 Oregon, No. 5 Stanford and No. 21 Arizona State.
— Tennessee Titans safety Robert Johnson gave a lengthy Q & A to ProFootballFocus.com and discussed his recruitment to Utah.
— Ex-Ute Andrew Bogut of the Milwaukee Bucks leads the NBA in blocked shots, but nets just one vote for the all-defensive team.
— USA Today takes a look back at spring football in the Pac-12.
— And finally, former Utah coach Urban Meyer showed his competitive nature at Tim Tebow's charity golf tournament last weekend.
Red roundup is a sampling of University of Utah sports news on the Web. It is complied each weekday.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15