13. D.C. United (3-4-2, 11 points) Prvs 14: DC played one of the first consistent games of the year in beating Seattle on Wednesday, and Saturday's tie against Dallas was remarkable because it was United's first shutout of the year. Kansas City is the only remaining team to have not yet achieved a clean sheet. Next up: Colorado, Saturday.
14. Chicago Fire (1-3-4, 7 points): Prvs 13: Marco Pappa and Diego Chavas continue to be the lone highlights of a subpar beginning for the Fire. The two have combined for seven of Chicago's 10 goals. Next up: Toronto, Saturday.
15. Chivas USA (2-3-3, 9 points) Prvs 11: Chivas played some of the dirtiest, ugliest soccer of the year against Real Salt Lake. The result? A 1-0 loss, Javier Morales' broken ankle and hopefully a long suspension for Marcos Mondaini. Next up: New York, Sunday.
16. Sporting Kansas City (1-4-1, 4 points) Prvs 15: A week off is exactly what Sporting needed to rest its road weary legs. However, schedulers could have been kinder in giving Kansas City an easier opponent after the bye week than the Galaxy. Next up: Los Angeles, Saturday.
17. San Jose (1-4-2, 5 points) Prvs 18: San Jose also had a bye week and will play next against Vancouver in the least exciting game of the week. Expect the team that loses to be the next week's cellar dwellar. Next up: Vancouver, Wednesday.
18. Vancouver Whitecaps FC (1-4-4, 7 points) Prvs 17: Vancouver is stuck in neutral. The Whitecaps defense finally started to play well and recorded only the second shutout of the year, but once again the typically dynamic offense was unable to score and the Caps had to settle for a tie. Next up: San Jose, Wednesday.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28