Steve Fidel, Deseret News
A Jimmer Fredette fan decided to commemorate the death of terrorist Osama bin Laden by placing dozens of red, white and blue cups spelling out, "Osama Got Jimmered!" on the overpass above University Parkway. Here's what ESPN.com, USA Today and CBSSports.com have to say about it.
Speaking of Jimmer, this blogger says Fredette's stock is slipping when it comes to the upcoming NBA Draft.
Meanwhile, former BYU pitcher and Baltimore Orioles starter Jeremy Guthrie, who lives in Pleasant Grove, Utah, during the offseason, has been very open about his admiration of Fredette. He's worn "You Got Jimmered!" T-shirts to postgame news conferences with reporters. Unfortunately for Guthrie, who finished his collegiate career at Stanford, lost to the Chicago White Sox Monday in Chicago, 6-2.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20