SALT LAKE CITY — A man faces multiple charges for allegedly stealing copper from a home and trying to stab the homeowner.
Charges filed in the 3rd District Court Wednesday state that when a man returned to his home, he found Brandon Phillip Frazier, 29, crawling out of a broken window.
When the homeowner confronted the intruder, Frazier pointed a large pair of tin snips at his chest and tried to stab him, charges state. Frazier fled on bicycle but was found and detained shortly after.
Frazier had a bag containing a large amount of copper wire and tubing along with the tin snips, two flashlights and a glove, charges state. He told detectives he was desperate for money.
Frazier was charged with two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, criminal mischief, a class B misdemeanor and unlawful possession of burglary tools, a class B misdemeanor.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12