SALT LAKE CITY — A man faces multiple charges for allegedly stealing copper from a home and trying to stab the homeowner.
Charges filed in the 3rd District Court Wednesday state that when a man returned to his home, he found Brandon Phillip Frazier, 29, crawling out of a broken window.
When the homeowner confronted the intruder, Frazier pointed a large pair of tin snips at his chest and tried to stab him, charges state. Frazier fled on bicycle but was found and detained shortly after.
Frazier had a bag containing a large amount of copper wire and tubing along with the tin snips, two flashlights and a glove, charges state. He told detectives he was desperate for money.
Frazier was charged with two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, criminal mischief, a class B misdemeanor and unlawful possession of burglary tools, a class B misdemeanor.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful after...
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14