SALT LAKE CITY — A man faces multiple charges for allegedly stealing copper from a home and trying to stab the homeowner.
Charges filed in the 3rd District Court Wednesday state that when a man returned to his home, he found Brandon Phillip Frazier, 29, crawling out of a broken window.
When the homeowner confronted the intruder, Frazier pointed a large pair of tin snips at his chest and tried to stab him, charges state. Frazier fled on bicycle but was found and detained shortly after.
Frazier had a bag containing a large amount of copper wire and tubing along with the tin snips, two flashlights and a glove, charges state. He told detectives he was desperate for money.
Frazier was charged with two counts of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, criminal mischief, a class B misdemeanor and unlawful possession of burglary tools, a class B misdemeanor.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights...
- Splash pad in N. Salt Lake’s Legacy...
- Panel seeks submissions for West Bountiful...
- Mapleton to discuss proposed road fee on June 15
- GOED board OKs grants to help 8 rural businesses
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 18
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8