SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in Salt Lake's Glendale neighborhood Wednesday.
About 4:40 p.m., a man entered Wells Fargo, 1710 S. Redwood Road, and presented a note demanding money, Salt Lake Police Lt. Josh Scharman said. He did not produce a weapon. The teller gave him an unknown amount of money and the man fled.
The robber is described as a white man, 40 to 50 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing a dark coat with a hood and sunglasses, police said.
Police ask anyone with information about the suspect to call Salt Lake dispatch at 801-799-3000.
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 80
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12