SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in Salt Lake's Glendale neighborhood Wednesday.
About 4:40 p.m., a man entered Wells Fargo, 1710 S. Redwood Road, and presented a note demanding money, Salt Lake Police Lt. Josh Scharman said. He did not produce a weapon. The teller gave him an unknown amount of money and the man fled.
The robber is described as a white man, 40 to 50 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing a dark coat with a hood and sunglasses, police said.
Police ask anyone with information about the suspect to call Salt Lake dispatch at 801-799-3000.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Midvale teen ran over mom with car after...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- Women innovators leading by example
- Body of woman found near hiking trail in...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 76
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 18
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10