SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in Salt Lake's Glendale neighborhood Wednesday.
About 4:40 p.m., a man entered Wells Fargo, 1710 S. Redwood Road, and presented a note demanding money, Salt Lake Police Lt. Josh Scharman said. He did not produce a weapon. The teller gave him an unknown amount of money and the man fled.
The robber is described as a white man, 40 to 50 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing a dark coat with a hood and sunglasses, police said.
Police ask anyone with information about the suspect to call Salt Lake dispatch at 801-799-3000.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 19
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11