SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in Salt Lake's Glendale neighborhood Wednesday.
About 4:40 p.m., a man entered Wells Fargo, 1710 S. Redwood Road, and presented a note demanding money, Salt Lake Police Lt. Josh Scharman said. He did not produce a weapon. The teller gave him an unknown amount of money and the man fled.
The robber is described as a white man, 40 to 50 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing a dark coat with a hood and sunglasses, police said.
Police ask anyone with information about the suspect to call Salt Lake dispatch at 801-799-3000.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- Salt Lake man killed, 3 others injured in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 73
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17