SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank in Salt Lake's Glendale neighborhood Wednesday.
About 4:40 p.m., a man entered Wells Fargo, 1710 S. Redwood Road, and presented a note demanding money, Salt Lake Police Lt. Josh Scharman said. He did not produce a weapon. The teller gave him an unknown amount of money and the man fled.
The robber is described as a white man, 40 to 50 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was wearing a dark coat with a hood and sunglasses, police said.
Police ask anyone with information about the suspect to call Salt Lake dispatch at 801-799-3000.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 23