Good Samaritan robbed while trying to deliver money
HURRICANE — Police are investigating the beating and robbery of a 29-year-old man.
About 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, a man who had recently befriended a woman went to the area of 100 West and 100 South to meet the woman and give her money because she needed help.
Instead, he was approached by two men, robbed and beaten, according to Hurricane police spokeswoman Nancy Perkins. The man was treated at Dixie Regional Medical Center for injuries to his head and upper body.
Anyone with information on the case can call Hurricane police at 435-635-7911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Work on Canyon Road in Spanish Fork underway
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 41
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21