Good Samaritan robbed while trying to deliver money
HURRICANE — Police are investigating the beating and robbery of a 29-year-old man.
About 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, a man who had recently befriended a woman went to the area of 100 West and 100 South to meet the woman and give her money because she needed help.
Instead, he was approached by two men, robbed and beaten, according to Hurricane police spokeswoman Nancy Perkins. The man was treated at Dixie Regional Medical Center for injuries to his head and upper body.
Anyone with information on the case can call Hurricane police at 435-635-7911 or email email@example.com.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 27
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 20
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17