Dispose of unused prescription medications Saturday during 'Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet' event
Utahns are encouraged to take part in national "Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet" day, Saturday, April 30.
A number of Utah municipalities and law enforcement agencies will accept unused over-the-counter and prescription medications for safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Participating communities and drop-off locations are:
American Fork — Fresh Market, 135 E. Main
Beaver — Beaver County Safety Facility, 2270 S. 525 West
Bountiful — Smith's Food & Drug, 555 S. 200 West
Bountiful —S mith's Food & Drug, 2399 S. Main
Brigham City — Kent's Foods, 260 N. Main
Cedar City — Lin's Marketplace, 150 N. Main
Centerfield — Centerfield Police Department, 130 S. Main
Cottonwood Heights — Smith's Food & Drug, 3470 E. Bengal Blvd.
Draper — Draper City Park, 1300 E. 12500 South
Farmington — Smith's Food & Drug, 1316 N. Highway 89
Layton — Smith's Food & Drug, 1170 E. Gentile St.
Lehi — Fresh Market, 760 E. Main
Lindon — Walker's Convenience Store, 25 S. State
Logan — Fresh Market, 49 E. 400 North
Midvale — Hillcrest High School, 7350 S. 900 East
Ogden — Weber Human Services, 237 26th Street
Orem — Macey's, 880 N. State
Park City — Summit County Library, 6505 Landmark Drive
Provo — Macey's, 1400 N. State
Salt Lake City — Millcreek Township Prepare Safety Fair at Home Depot, 3398 S. Highland Drive
Salt Lake City — Salt Lake City & County Building, 451 S. State, east side of building
Salt Lake City — Smith's Food & Drug parking lot, 828 South 900 West
South Salt Lake — Prestman Auto, 2865 S. State
South Jordan — 1600 W. Towne Center Drive (10610 South)
Spanish Fork — Macey's, 187 E. 1000 North
Taylorsville — Taylorsville City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd.
West Valley City — Valley Fair Mall Customer Service Booth, 3601 S. Constitution Ave.
West Valley City—Walmart, 5675 W. 6200 South
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Merged resorts relying on familiar feel to...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 298
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 106
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 67
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 39
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35