Dispose of unused prescription medications Saturday during 'Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet' event
Utahns are encouraged to take part in national "Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet" day, Saturday, April 30.
A number of Utah municipalities and law enforcement agencies will accept unused over-the-counter and prescription medications for safe disposal from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Participating communities and drop-off locations are:
American Fork — Fresh Market, 135 E. Main
Beaver — Beaver County Safety Facility, 2270 S. 525 West
Bountiful — Smith's Food & Drug, 555 S. 200 West
Bountiful —S mith's Food & Drug, 2399 S. Main
Brigham City — Kent's Foods, 260 N. Main
Cedar City — Lin's Marketplace, 150 N. Main
Centerfield — Centerfield Police Department, 130 S. Main
Cottonwood Heights — Smith's Food & Drug, 3470 E. Bengal Blvd.
Draper — Draper City Park, 1300 E. 12500 South
Farmington — Smith's Food & Drug, 1316 N. Highway 89
Layton — Smith's Food & Drug, 1170 E. Gentile St.
Lehi — Fresh Market, 760 E. Main
Lindon — Walker's Convenience Store, 25 S. State
Logan — Fresh Market, 49 E. 400 North
Midvale — Hillcrest High School, 7350 S. 900 East
Ogden — Weber Human Services, 237 26th Street
Orem — Macey's, 880 N. State
Park City — Summit County Library, 6505 Landmark Drive
Provo — Macey's, 1400 N. State
Salt Lake City — Millcreek Township Prepare Safety Fair at Home Depot, 3398 S. Highland Drive
Salt Lake City — Salt Lake City & County Building, 451 S. State, east side of building
Salt Lake City — Smith's Food & Drug parking lot, 828 South 900 West
South Salt Lake — Prestman Auto, 2865 S. State
South Jordan — 1600 W. Towne Center Drive (10610 South)
Spanish Fork — Macey's, 187 E. 1000 North
Taylorsville — Taylorsville City Hall, 2600 W. Taylorsville Blvd.
West Valley City — Valley Fair Mall Customer Service Booth, 3601 S. Constitution Ave.
West Valley City—Walmart, 5675 W. 6200 South
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for $120K...
- Ad campaign targets proposed Utah...
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a trailer
- Ogden couple not giving up hope on finding...
- Timeline: 3 years after Provo Tabernacle...
- Family of child who survived abuse raises...
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for... 79
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Ad campaign targets proposed Utah... 22
- BYU student, LDS seminary teacher... 17
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for... 17
- State GOP Central Committee chooses... 16
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a... 16
- Economy strong but face of Utah... 14