Red roundup: Utes' Thretton Palamo already on Pac-12 radar
Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
ESPN.com's Ted Miller took a look at the number of potential 1,000-yard rushers in the Pac-12 next season. Oregon's LaMichael James, a Heisman Trophy finalist last season, headlines the list. Utah's Thretton Palamo, a converting rugby player of note, is included in a group of top candidates who could crash the party.
Former Runnin' Ute star Andrew Bogut of the Milwaukee Bucks is looking forward to his first Australian summer in nearly a decade.
Believe it or not, the San Francisco 49ers reportedly have an offer on the table for ex-Ute quarterback Alex Smith.
Utah alumnus Andre Miller's leadership is praised as the Portland Trail Blazers gear up for the NBA Playoffs.
And finally, it's a week old but check out what ESPN.com's Andy Katz has to say about Utah's hiring of Larry Kryskowiak and the firings of former Ute assistants Kirk Earlywine (Eastern Washington) and Kerry Rupp (Louisiana Tech).
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 289
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 53
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 42
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37