Red roundup: Utes' Thretton Palamo already on Pac-12 radar
Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
ESPN.com's Ted Miller took a look at the number of potential 1,000-yard rushers in the Pac-12 next season. Oregon's LaMichael James, a Heisman Trophy finalist last season, headlines the list. Utah's Thretton Palamo, a converting rugby player of note, is included in a group of top candidates who could crash the party.
Former Runnin' Ute star Andrew Bogut of the Milwaukee Bucks is looking forward to his first Australian summer in nearly a decade.
Believe it or not, the San Francisco 49ers reportedly have an offer on the table for ex-Ute quarterback Alex Smith.
Utah alumnus Andre Miller's leadership is praised as the Portland Trail Blazers gear up for the NBA Playoffs.
And finally, it's a week old but check out what ESPN.com's Andy Katz has to say about Utah's hiring of Larry Kryskowiak and the firings of former Ute assistants Kirk Earlywine (Eastern Washington) and Kerry Rupp (Louisiana Tech).
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27