Red roundup: Jim Boylen, Ray Giacoletti not interested in Eastern Michigan job
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Former Utah coaches Jim Boylen and Ray Giacoletti are no longer in consideration for the vacant Eastern Michigan job. Boylen declined an interview for the post because "the timing for me wasn't great right now." The Detroit News also reports that Giacoletti isn't interested in the EMU position.
Ex-Utah coach Urban Meyer had dinner with Colorado State coach Steve Fairchild and spoke to his team while in Fort Collins for a speaking engagement.
Former Ute Andrew Bogut is considered the key to the Milwaukee Bucks' future.
Utah kicker Coleman Petersen is profiled in The Daily Utah Chronicle. Former Ute Louie Sakoda is helping his development.
And finally, Brandon Burton is projected by Mel Kiper Jr., to go to the Philadelphia Eagles in the second round of the upcoming NFL Draft.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 53
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26