Red roundup: Jim Boylen, Ray Giacoletti not interested in Eastern Michigan job
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Former Utah coaches Jim Boylen and Ray Giacoletti are no longer in consideration for the vacant Eastern Michigan job. Boylen declined an interview for the post because "the timing for me wasn't great right now." The Detroit News also reports that Giacoletti isn't interested in the EMU position.
Ex-Utah coach Urban Meyer had dinner with Colorado State coach Steve Fairchild and spoke to his team while in Fort Collins for a speaking engagement.
Former Ute Andrew Bogut is considered the key to the Milwaukee Bucks' future.
Utah kicker Coleman Petersen is profiled in The Daily Utah Chronicle. Former Ute Louie Sakoda is helping his development.
And finally, Brandon Burton is projected by Mel Kiper Jr., to go to the Philadelphia Eagles in the second round of the upcoming NFL Draft.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35