Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Megan Lloyd, who has terminal cancer, is a big motor sports fan. Driving a Ferrari on the racetrack at Miller Motorsports Park was on her "bucket list," and her dream came true on April 11, 2011, when she got to take a F430 Ferrari for a spin.
KSL video of Megan Lloyd
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9