14. New England Revolution (1-3-1, 6 points): Real Salt Lake's reserves crushed the Revolution, 2-0. One can only imagine what would have happened if the Revolution went up against the likes of Javier Morales, Jamison Olave and Alvaro Sabario. Next up: Houston, Sunday
15. Columbus Crew (1-2-1, 5 points): A draw against lowly Chivas USA wasn't the result Columbus was looking for to keep afloat. The Crew has scored only three goals in four games. Next up: Kansas City, Saturday.
16. Toronto FC (1-2-1, 5 points): Tony Tchani and Danleigh Borman are adjusting well to playing with their new team. If the defense can start playing as well as the offense — Toronto has scored and been scored on six times. Toronto may quickly become a team to contend with in the East. Next up: Los Angeles, Wednesday.
17. Portland Timbers (0-1-2, 1 point): The Timbers are still searching for the first win of the season. Portland fans are hoping it will occur in one of the two first games to be played at the JELD-WEN Field. Next up: Chicago, Thursday.
18. Chivas USA (0-2-2, 2 points): Tying Columbus is nothing to hang its hat on, but it is the smallest of starts in the right direction for the Goats. Next up: Vancouver, Saturday.
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match Gordon...
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to talk...
- BYU football: 10 players poised for breakout...
- Jazz rookie Rodney Hood starting to feel more...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 276
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 117
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- Is independence a viable option for... 55
- 4 Utah college football players named... 30
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 29
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 25
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 13