a. Faithfully pray to the Lord
b. Faithfully obey God’s commandments.
c. Faithfully read the scriptures
d. Faithfully attend church meetings and the temple.
10. Elder M. Russell Ballard was one of the last speakers Sunday afternoon. Fly-fishing, the devil’s tricks and overcoming addictions were among the topics he discussed. What was the title of his talk?
a. “O That Cunning Plan of the Evil One”
b. “The Adversary’s Awful Chains of Death”
c. “The Snare of the Devil”
d. “Wickedness Never Was Happiness”
Bonus: Which general authority prerecorded his remarks in three different languages?
a. Elder Richard G. Scott
b. Elder Neil L. Andersen
c. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
d. Elder David A. Bednar
1. Lisbon, Portugal; Indianapolis; Urdaneta, Philippines; Hartford, Conn.; and Tijuana, Mexico.
3. c. God, families, fellow man, ourselves
4. c. Integrity
5. d. Scorpion
6. False – President Monson spoke of the right of choice, responsibility of choice and the results of choice
7. True – “You show your trust in him when you listen with the intent to learn and repent and then you go and do whatever he asks.” (President Henry B. Eyring)
8. d. Gratitude
9. b. Faithfully obey God’s commandments.
10. a. “O That Cunning Plan of the Evil One”
Bonus: b. Elder Neil L. Andersen prerecorded his talk in French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt Romney...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 83
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 73
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 17
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 17
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 10
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year 8