SALT LAKE CITY — Westminster College has hired Jin Wang as dean of the Gore School of Business. He will start in July 2011.
“Jin brings a global context to the Gore School that is the future of business education,” said James Seidelman, provost and vice president for academic affairs in a press release. “We believe he can provide us with additional opportunities with our college’s intersections in Asia.”
Wang most recently held the position of associate provost and dean of academic services at The University of Tampa, the release states. He has held a variety of administrative and academic positions at the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point and Rowan University.
He has has served as the founding president of the Council of Chinese American Deans and Presidents, chairman of the board of directors of the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Tampa Bay and as a board member of Sias International University Foundation — the first American university in China.
“I look forward to helping Westminster students succeed in their personal and professional lives, and to leading the GSB to new levels of excellence,” Wang said.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Wyoming authorities to speak about Utah rail...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a...
- Fruit Heights to shut off water system...
- Kaysville to fete retiring city manager at...
- Deerlodge Road to undergo $5.6M in improvements
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 35
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 25