SALT LAKE CITY — Westminster College has hired Jin Wang as dean of the Gore School of Business. He will start in July 2011.
“Jin brings a global context to the Gore School that is the future of business education,” said James Seidelman, provost and vice president for academic affairs in a press release. “We believe he can provide us with additional opportunities with our college’s intersections in Asia.”
Wang most recently held the position of associate provost and dean of academic services at The University of Tampa, the release states. He has held a variety of administrative and academic positions at the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point and Rowan University.
He has has served as the founding president of the Council of Chinese American Deans and Presidents, chairman of the board of directors of the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Tampa Bay and as a board member of Sias International University Foundation — the first American university in China.
“I look forward to helping Westminster students succeed in their personal and professional lives, and to leading the GSB to new levels of excellence,” Wang said.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17