The Sporting News has a nice feature on former Ute Andre Miller and the value he brings to the Portland Trail Blazers. Miller recently passed Hall-of-Famer Bob Cousy on the NBA's all-time assists list and is third among active players, trailing only Steve Nash and Jason Kidd.
— The Oregonian also praises Miller for being an important example for the Portland Trail Blazers.
ESPN.com blogger Mike Sando takes a look at the situation between ex-Utah quarterback Alex Smith and the San Francisco 49ers.
Former Utah basketball coach Ray Giacoletti, a Gonzaga assistant, weighed in on Jimmermania in a Denver Post story on Sunday.
Utah's first official Pac-12 opponent, USC, is set to open spring football drills.
The Bleacher Report lists the "make or break" games for every Pac-12 team next fall. Utah's pivotal contest is listed as the Sept. 10 date at USC.
The Tucson Citizen reports that Arizona coach Sean Miller is a man in demand. The article notes that the Wildcats could have ended up with Tim Floyd, Jeff Capel and yes, even former Utah coach Jim Boylen.
GatorSports.com notes that first-year Florida coach Will Muschamp is embracing many of the traditions Urban Meyer brought to the Gators.
After St. Louis was eliminated from the Atlantic-10 Tournament last week, ex-Utah coach Rick Majerus called it the most challenging season of his career.
And finally, former Utah assistant Barret Peery discusses his future with the Twin Falls Times-News. Prior to joining Boylen's staff, Peery had a successful tenure as head coach at the College of Southern Idaho.
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 60
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 25
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14