LINDON, Utah County — Utah Department of Transportation officials will be closing down I-15 in either direction near Lindon Sunday night.
The closure will take place starting at 8 p.m. and continue through 5:30 a.m. from the Pleasant Grove Boulevard interchange to the 1600 North interchange in Orem.
The closure will allow crews to complete the bridge at 200 South in Lindon. The bridge should be open for use in May.
As both northbound and southbound lanes will be closed, officials have provided detours. A map is available at udot.utah.gov/i15core.
This project is one of 63 that is slated for development, renovation or modification as part of the I-15 CORE project that spans 24 miles.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 12
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9