Nauvoo: Nauvoo Women's Retreat, March 24-25 (see www.nauvoovillas.com); Sunday Sociable, "Joseph Smith and the Ancient Prophets," Todd Murdock, March 27, 7 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors' Center (see www.historicnauvoo.net)
Washington, D.C., Temple Visitors Center: "Fulfill the Vision" fine-arts exhibit, through March 27, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Young Performers' Showcase, March 19, 7 p.m.; "Why I Believe" fireside, President and Sister Cook, March 20, 7 p.m.; Mormon Orchestra of Washington, D.C., Chamber Concert, March 27, 7 p.m.
Bloomfield Hills stake: Free organ recital, Richard Elliott, Tabernacle organist, April 9, 7 p.m., Bloomfield Hills Stake Center, 37425 Woodward Ave., Bloomfield Hills (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
Minneapolis: Time Out for Women, April 8-9 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Mormon Trail Center: "The Healing Power of Christ," sculpture exhibit, through June 30, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (for information, call 402-453-9372)
Columbia YSA: Young Ambassador performance, April 29, 7 p.m., Columbia, YSA pre-show dinner, April 29, 3:45 p.m. (tickets required for both events; contact email@example.com)
Knoxville: Bi-stake women's conference, singer/songwriter Cherie Call, March 19, Knoxville Cumberland Stake Center, Clinton (take exit 122 off I-75, turn southwest, building is 1.6 miles on the right)
Killeen YSA: Bi-stake YSA fireside, March 20, Temple, 7 p.m.; single adult fireside, March 20, Killeen, 7 p.m.
San Antonio: Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls, April 29-20 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
Seattle: Time Out for Women, April 29-20 (see www.deseretbook.com/tofw for cost, schedule and registration)
South Seattle YSA: "New York, New York" Gold and Green ball, March 19, 9 p.m., Bellevue South Stake Center (formal dress is encouraged)
BYU Chamber Orchestra: March 19, 7:30 p.m., Powell High School Auditorium, Powell
All listed times are local time unless otherwise noted.
The Mormon Times calendar events list is published on Saturdays. To submit an event, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a contact name and phone number. Events are due noon Wednesday for Saturday's calendar.
- Pope visits Armenia's closed border with...
- Pope's message of peace resonates with Syrian...
- Retired pope thanks reigning pope for his...
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the end of...
- The pro-life plan that could reverse recent...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- The story of William Pitt and the Nauvoo...
- Pope Francis: Christians should apologize to...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 38
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare... 22
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 12
- Evangelist Franklin Graham just issued... 12