SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based marketing executive has been named marketing and sponsorship director for City Creek Center.
Effective immediately, Dee Brewer will be responsible for the shopping center's marketing and sponsorship activities, tourism, community relations, as well as program and event development, a news release states. Brewer most recently served as assistant vice president of marketing for University of Utah Health Care and University of Utah Health Sciences.
Previously, Brewer founded and operated Dee Brewer & Associates Strategic Communications Solutions, a marketing and public relations agency focused on the Salt Lake City hospitality and health care industries.
A graduate of the University of Utah, Brewer also worked in public affairs and communications for PacifiCare Health Systems, the March of Dimes Utah chapter and Barker and Jorgensen Advertising.
Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake, City Creek Center will feature approximately 700,000 square feet of retail and restaurants within the shopping center and an additional 60,000 square feet of adjacent retail. The center will anchor the 23-acre City Creek master plan developed by City Creek Reserve Inc. — a real estate arm of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
City Creek Center is scheduled to open in March 2012.
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- 7-year-old girl who met Justin Bieber passes...
- Impeachment investigation 'highly likely,'...
- Attorney General John Swallow tells House...
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at question...
- Lehi imposes emergency watering restrictions
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- Miss Utah USA's bungled interview... 38
- BYU poll: Majority favor impeachment,... 30
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 26
- 2 others back up extortion claims... 21
- Miss Utah USA gets second chance at... 21
- Attorneys for AG John Swallow say... 20
- Gunman caught after shooting... 20
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20