SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based marketing executive has been named marketing and sponsorship director for City Creek Center.
Effective immediately, Dee Brewer will be responsible for the shopping center's marketing and sponsorship activities, tourism, community relations, as well as program and event development, a news release states. Brewer most recently served as assistant vice president of marketing for University of Utah Health Care and University of Utah Health Sciences.
Previously, Brewer founded and operated Dee Brewer & Associates Strategic Communications Solutions, a marketing and public relations agency focused on the Salt Lake City hospitality and health care industries.
A graduate of the University of Utah, Brewer also worked in public affairs and communications for PacifiCare Health Systems, the March of Dimes Utah chapter and Barker and Jorgensen Advertising.
Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake, City Creek Center will feature approximately 700,000 square feet of retail and restaurants within the shopping center and an additional 60,000 square feet of adjacent retail. The center will anchor the 23-acre City Creek master plan developed by City Creek Reserve Inc. — a real estate arm of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
City Creek Center is scheduled to open in March 2012.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11