SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake City-based marketing executive has been named marketing and sponsorship director for City Creek Center.
Effective immediately, Dee Brewer will be responsible for the shopping center's marketing and sponsorship activities, tourism, community relations, as well as program and event development, a news release states. Brewer most recently served as assistant vice president of marketing for University of Utah Health Care and University of Utah Health Sciences.
Previously, Brewer founded and operated Dee Brewer & Associates Strategic Communications Solutions, a marketing and public relations agency focused on the Salt Lake City hospitality and health care industries.
A graduate of the University of Utah, Brewer also worked in public affairs and communications for PacifiCare Health Systems, the March of Dimes Utah chapter and Barker and Jorgensen Advertising.
Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake, City Creek Center will feature approximately 700,000 square feet of retail and restaurants within the shopping center and an additional 60,000 square feet of adjacent retail. The center will anchor the 23-acre City Creek master plan developed by City Creek Reserve Inc. — a real estate arm of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
City Creek Center is scheduled to open in March 2012.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 40
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9