BYU basketball: The sports world continues to discuss the ramifications of Brandon Davies being suspended from the BYU basketball team, and LDS bloggers have also weighed in. “BYU Will Regroup and Rebound” promises the Deep Shades of Blue blogger: “The Cougars may no longer be the favorites to win the MWC tourney or to make deep run at the Big Dance, but they will come back, play harder, play better and with more confidence. Any team that has Jimmer Fredette on it will have to be taken seriously. Will Cougars fans step up and gut it up as well? Will they still show up and fill the Marriott Center on Saturday and show up in droves to support their team in Las Vegas? This team and these players deserve such.”
And this Mormon Woman explains that “I didn’t choose to go to BYU for its sports programs. I didn’t choose to go to BYU for its academic chops. I didn’t choose to go to BYU for its low tuition and housing rates. Nope, I chose to go to BYU because of the Honor Code.” Click to read both supportive essays!
Christchurch earthquake: What’s it like in the aftermath of the “Christchurch Earthquake”? These senior missionaries got a detailed look when they headed to help out. Scroll through these incredible pictures, including the insides of affected LDS Church buildings. Two chapels will have to be rebuilt due to damage. Wow.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Chinese group provides home for new LDS converts
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5