Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Here's a sampling of what the media is saying today:
ESPN's Eamonn Brennan writes about how BYU's dream season has become a nightmarish situation.
Mike DeCourcy of The Sporting News breaks down how Davies' dismissal could impact BYU's NCAA Tournament seeding.
The Bleacher Report looks at why Davies' suspension could prove costly when it comes to BYU's NCAA Tournament hopes.
CBS Sports blogger Gregg Doyel says he admires the way BYU handles these Honor Code issues.
— ESPN's Chris Broussard and Skip Bayless discuss BYU's honor code and the dismissal of starting forward Brandon Davies here.
— ESPN bracketlogist Joe Lunardi says BYU is still a No. 1 seed, despite Davies' suspension.
— Rivals.com says Davies' suspension threatens BYU's charmed season.
CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd looks at BYU's Honor Code from a football perspective. Dodd talked to coach Bronco Mendenhall in Provo hours before the news of Davies' suspension broke.
Here's a poll from ESPN.com, asking readers if they could adhere to the Honor Code. As of Wednesday afternoon, the vote was split 50-50.
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- NFL to interview Matthew, Peppers, Harrison...
- North Carolina AD: School will respond to...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 160
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 40
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 32
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 32
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 20
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19