Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Here's a sampling of what the media is saying today:
ESPN's Eamonn Brennan writes about how BYU's dream season has become a nightmarish situation.
Mike DeCourcy of The Sporting News breaks down how Davies' dismissal could impact BYU's NCAA Tournament seeding.
The Bleacher Report looks at why Davies' suspension could prove costly when it comes to BYU's NCAA Tournament hopes.
CBS Sports blogger Gregg Doyel says he admires the way BYU handles these Honor Code issues.
— ESPN's Chris Broussard and Skip Bayless discuss BYU's honor code and the dismissal of starting forward Brandon Davies here.
— ESPN bracketlogist Joe Lunardi says BYU is still a No. 1 seed, despite Davies' suspension.
— Rivals.com says Davies' suspension threatens BYU's charmed season.
CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd looks at BYU's Honor Code from a football perspective. Dodd talked to coach Bronco Mendenhall in Provo hours before the news of Davies' suspension broke.
Here's a poll from ESPN.com, asking readers if they could adhere to the Honor Code. As of Wednesday afternoon, the vote was split 50-50.
- Ranking the best fits for the Utah Jazz in...
- Rodney Hood, Dante Exum highlight Utah Jazz...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to be...
- BYU Cougars finish year with five ranked...
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven teams...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Contract delay keeps Utah Jazz rookie Trey...
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 100
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 86
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 31
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 28
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 27
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 23