Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Here's a sampling of what the media is saying today:
ESPN's Eamonn Brennan writes about how BYU's dream season has become a nightmarish situation.
Mike DeCourcy of The Sporting News breaks down how Davies' dismissal could impact BYU's NCAA Tournament seeding.
The Bleacher Report looks at why Davies' suspension could prove costly when it comes to BYU's NCAA Tournament hopes.
CBS Sports blogger Gregg Doyel says he admires the way BYU handles these Honor Code issues.
— ESPN's Chris Broussard and Skip Bayless discuss BYU's honor code and the dismissal of starting forward Brandon Davies here.
— ESPN bracketlogist Joe Lunardi says BYU is still a No. 1 seed, despite Davies' suspension.
— Rivals.com says Davies' suspension threatens BYU's charmed season.
CBS Sports' Dennis Dodd looks at BYU's Honor Code from a football perspective. Dodd talked to coach Bronco Mendenhall in Provo hours before the news of Davies' suspension broke.
Here's a poll from ESPN.com, asking readers if they could adhere to the Honor Code. As of Wednesday afternoon, the vote was split 50-50.
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Hard work, dedication pay off for Utah's Karl...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming...
- Stump the Smith: Can you answer the questions...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi beats Bingham,...
- High school softball: Copper Hills earns a...
- ESPN trivia guru: University of Utah graduate...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 38
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 28
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino... 13
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 12
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8