Fill a muffin pan with cupcake liners and place one vanilla wafer at the bottom of each one. Divide batter between 12 muffin papers, filling each cup up to about 1/4 inch from the top. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. They'll puff way up during baking, but they'll settle after being chilled.
When you take them out of the oven, place them on a cooling rack and let them cool completely. While they cool, they will sink down in the center. It's totally normal and it makes the perfect little well to fill up with the fruit filling. Before you top them, chill in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours or preferably over night. Then top and serve. You can be creative and top with whatever you like - chocolate, caramel, lemon curd, etc. Makes 12 cheesecakes.
— "Our Best Bites"
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Can you name the celebrity voices behind...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Urban farm teaches youth to work, give back...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 14
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood? 8
- How early is too early for education? 6
- Why daydreaming may be the next... 5
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises... 5