Red roundup: Utes find Pac-12 membership a huge aid in recruiting
Utah coach Kyle Whittingham told ESPN.com's Ted Miller that "without a doubt" the Utes benefitted from Pac-12 membership in recruiting. He said they "were able to get in on several players that we would have had no chance of getting in on without the affiliation."
— A Las Vegas Review-Journal columnist had kind things to say about BYU assistant Dave Rice. Could he be a candidate to replace Jim Boylen, if Utah decides to make a head coaching change?
— Ex-Ute Andrew Bogut told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel there is nothing to report on after the Bucks held a players only meeting at the team hotel in Memphis.
—Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee takes a look at the relationship between new San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh and former Utah quarterback Alex Smith. They may end up working together if nothing develops elsewhere for Smith in the offseason.
— And finally, ex-Ute coach Urban Meyer is settling into his new lifestyle as an ESPN commentator. He does, however, worry about getting bored.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7