Red roundup: Is Boylen the guy to lead Utes into the Pac-12?
The Associated Press
A Yahoo! Sports blog says that Utah athletics director Chris Hill faces a tough decision when it comes to the future of men's basketball coach Jim Boylen. Is Boylen the right guy to lead the Utes into Pac-12 play? Utah enters Saturday's game at BYU on a four-game skid and the Utes have suffered losses in 11 of their last 14 games.
— The Oregonian reports former Ute Andre Miller joined Portland Trail Blazers teammate Marcus Camby on a Black History Month tour with 40 middle school students.
— A Fanhouse story on San Diego State's basketball program refers to Tuesday's game against "pitiful" Utah. The Utes were later credited for enhancing the Aztecs' party by quitting on defense.
— ESPN.com's Ivan Maisel mentions Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow in his review of the offseason buzz in college football. Chow finalized a two-year, $275,000 per season, deal with the Utes on Wednesday.
— And finally, has the injury suffered by ex-Utah star Andrew Bogut last season hurt the Milwaukee Bucks in 2010-11? SBNation takes a look at the situation.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26