PROVO -- It's a new week and the latest college basketball rankings are out. BYU has risen to No. 7 and No. 8, respectively in the Associated Press and USA Today/ESPN coaches polls. You can see each complete poll here. ESPN.com's Andy Katz writes about why resurgent UCLA's victory over BYU in December is "one of the best nonconference wins of the season."
CBS Sports' Gary Parrish offers his own top 25 (and one) rankings and where BYU fits into them.
Draftexpress.com offers an exhaustive breakdown of Jimmer Fredette's game and analyizes his NBA draft prospects.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15