Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Utah signee Anthony Denham tells the Los Angeles Wave one of the key reasons he signed with the Utes on Wednesday was because of new offensive coordinator Norm Chow. The 6-foot-6 receiver would like to follow in the footsteps of Dwayne Jarrett and Mike Williams, who had big success under Chow at USC. Denham also liked Utah because it's a Pac-12 school and out-of-state for the Los Angeles-area product.
ESPN.com's Ted Miller has handed out Pac-12 recruiting grades. He gave the Utes a C-plus for their initial effort in the league.
Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times grades the Pac-12 recruiting results and puts the Utes seventh and USC first.
The Bleacher Report lists NFL 10 teams former Utah quarterback Alex Smith could start for next season. A lack of quarterback depth in free agency should help Smith land a good situation.
And finally, ex-Ute Andre Miller said he doesn't care if the Portland Trail Blazers trade him before the NBA trade deadline. He has already played with five teams in his pro basketball career.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 83
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 29
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20