PROVO -- Nationally, it is all the rage.
No, we're not talking about Jimmer Fredette's name or game.
We're talking about a beard. No, Jimmer can't have a beard (that would be an honor code violation). It's the beard of former BYU defensive lineman Brett Keisel. The New Jersey Star-Ledger says Keisel's beard was the only interesting thing at Tuesday's Super Bowl media day, calling the beard "part Grizzly Adams, part ZZ Top."
Not that BYU basketball and Jimmermania has cooled off.
The Chicago Tribune looks at the national player of the year race while CBS Sports' Gary Parrish talks about the 32 points Fredette scored in a loss at New Mexico. WBIR in Knoxville, Tenn., says Jimmer has reached cult status.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22