ESPN.com is reporting that two top recruits that were considering Utah have both committed elsewhere. Under Armour All-American offensive lineman Mo Latu has committed to Arizona State and cornerback Floyd Raven has recommitted to Mississippi.
The Utes' are reportedly still after several uncommitted top recruits including wide receivers Devin Lucien and Anthony Denham, quarterback Michael Eubanks, defensive lineman Akeem Gonzales and tight ends Junior Pomee and Andrew Peterson.
This should all shake out by February 2 as National signing day arrives.
Mike Whitelock is an author and sports writer.
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU's Mendenhall addresses Big 12... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 26
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25