A trio of Utes — tight end Brad Clifford, linebacker Chad Manis and offensive lineman Walter Watts — have accepted invitations to play in the inaugural Dixie Gridiron Classic in St. George on Feb. 5. The game, which also includes players from BYU, Dixie State, Southern Utah and Weber State, will be played at Desert Hills High School.
Other Utah Utes-related news on the web includes: Former Utah coach Urban Meyer was the subject of a controversial "tweet" sent by Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew.
The San Francisco Chronicle has a story on ex-Utah offensive coordinator Andy Ludwig's move to San Diego State from Cal.
An article on Bleacher Report suggests that the Washington Redskins should acquire former Ute quarterback Alex Smith.
The Utes are ranked sixth in this week's Mountain West Conference men's basketball power rankings in the Las Vegas Sun.
A recent story out of Australia highlights the growing confidence that ex-Ute Andrew Bogut is developing playing for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30