SALT LAKE CITY — Images of the original Utah Constitution are now available online.
The 116-year-old document, drafted on parchment and approved by President Grover Cleveland in 1896, is available with full-text search on the Utah State Archives website.
"The state constitution is an important historical record. It is the original document of citizens' rights in Utah," said state archivist Patricia Smith-Mansfield in a news release. "Online access provides the public a wonderful opportunity to see the original state constitution."
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 97
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9