SALT LAKE CITY — Utah legislators will have the opportunity to present any bills they will be introducing in the upcoming legislative session related to the 10th Amendment at a preview event sponsored by the Utah Tenth Amendment Center on Thursday evening.
"This briefing is an opportunity for the leaders and general membership of a variety of political groups in Utah to get an update on what our state legislators will be doing to defend Utah and its citizens," said Connor Boyack, state coordinator of the Utah Tenth Amendment Center, in a news release.
The Utah chapter of the Tenth Amendment Center is one of over two dozen state chapters for the organization.
The invitation-only event will be held at the Heritage Training Center, 1624 S. Pioneer Rd., at 7 p.m.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17