SALT LAKE CITY — Utah legislators will have the opportunity to present any bills they will be introducing in the upcoming legislative session related to the 10th Amendment at a preview event sponsored by the Utah Tenth Amendment Center on Thursday evening.
"This briefing is an opportunity for the leaders and general membership of a variety of political groups in Utah to get an update on what our state legislators will be doing to defend Utah and its citizens," said Connor Boyack, state coordinator of the Utah Tenth Amendment Center, in a news release.
The Utah chapter of the Tenth Amendment Center is one of over two dozen state chapters for the organization.
The invitation-only event will be held at the Heritage Training Center, 1624 S. Pioneer Rd., at 7 p.m.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9