SALT LAKE CITY — Utah legislators will have the opportunity to present any bills they will be introducing in the upcoming legislative session related to the 10th Amendment at a preview event sponsored by the Utah Tenth Amendment Center on Thursday evening.
"This briefing is an opportunity for the leaders and general membership of a variety of political groups in Utah to get an update on what our state legislators will be doing to defend Utah and its citizens," said Connor Boyack, state coordinator of the Utah Tenth Amendment Center, in a news release.
The Utah chapter of the Tenth Amendment Center is one of over two dozen state chapters for the organization.
The invitation-only event will be held at the Heritage Training Center, 1624 S. Pioneer Rd., at 7 p.m.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- First prison relocation open house... 40
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 11