SALT LAKE CITY — Utah legislators will have the opportunity to present any bills they will be introducing in the upcoming legislative session related to the 10th Amendment at a preview event sponsored by the Utah Tenth Amendment Center on Thursday evening.
"This briefing is an opportunity for the leaders and general membership of a variety of political groups in Utah to get an update on what our state legislators will be doing to defend Utah and its citizens," said Connor Boyack, state coordinator of the Utah Tenth Amendment Center, in a news release.
The Utah chapter of the Tenth Amendment Center is one of over two dozen state chapters for the organization.
The invitation-only event will be held at the Heritage Training Center, 1624 S. Pioneer Rd., at 7 p.m.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 80
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17