SALT LAKE CITY — Utah legislators will have the opportunity to present any bills they will be introducing in the upcoming legislative session related to the 10th Amendment at a preview event sponsored by the Utah Tenth Amendment Center on Thursday evening.
"This briefing is an opportunity for the leaders and general membership of a variety of political groups in Utah to get an update on what our state legislators will be doing to defend Utah and its citizens," said Connor Boyack, state coordinator of the Utah Tenth Amendment Center, in a news release.
The Utah chapter of the Tenth Amendment Center is one of over two dozen state chapters for the organization.
The invitation-only event will be held at the Heritage Training Center, 1624 S. Pioneer Rd., at 7 p.m.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13