Each new year start the buying calendar again. Over time you will be amazed to see how much food you acquire! (To learn how a buying calendar greatly blessed one family, see "Make food storage a priority this year.")
As you purchase the items listed each month, constantly pat yourself on the back for what you are buying. Always replenish what you use. By consistently following your calendar, you will reach your food storage goals sooner that you think!
Did You Know...? (Buying tips)
• Canned roast beef chunks are now available in some Utah Costco stores at an amazing price. You will also find outstanding prices on canned chicken chunks at Costco and Sam's Club.
• Honeyville Grain, which sells a wide variety of food storage products, will ship any size order anywhere in the U.S. for just $4.99.
• Emergency Essentials offers monthly Utah group specials. These come with free shipping within Utah.
Got a food storage question you'd like me to write about? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad to...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Wright Words: An open letter from a dad... 46
- New Harmony: The mainstreaming of... 45
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the... 26
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Hundreds watch as Angel Moroni statue... 15
- Community of Christ recommends... 14