Each new year start the buying calendar again. Over time you will be amazed to see how much food you acquire! (To learn how a buying calendar greatly blessed one family, see "Make food storage a priority this year.")
As you purchase the items listed each month, constantly pat yourself on the back for what you are buying. Always replenish what you use. By consistently following your calendar, you will reach your food storage goals sooner that you think!
Did You Know...? (Buying tips)
• Canned roast beef chunks are now available in some Utah Costco stores at an amazing price. You will also find outstanding prices on canned chicken chunks at Costco and Sam's Club.
• Honeyville Grain, which sells a wide variety of food storage products, will ship any size order anywhere in the U.S. for just $4.99.
• Emergency Essentials offers monthly Utah group specials. These come with free shipping within Utah.
Got a food storage question you'd like me to write about? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Home-school culture shifting away from...
- LDS apostles return to southern South America...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 59
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 31
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 26
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 20
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20