A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Dec. 20-26.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much-anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
2. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
The story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
3. "Divine Signatures," Gerald N. Lund
Real-life stories proving that God's hand is evident in our lives.
4. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
Christmas traditions of the latter-day prophets.
5. "Life Lessons from Fathers of Faith," Michael K. Winder and Gary W. Toyn
A collection of anecdotes and wisdom from different fathers.
6. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
Compilation of sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
8. "A Christ-Centered Christmas: Seven Traditions to Lead Us Closer to the Savior," Emily Freeman
Discover the meanings behind seven figures of the Nativity.
9. "Christmas Jars," Jason F. Wright
A holiday story about the joy of service.
10. "He Shall Fulfill All of His Promises," Lloyd D. Newell
Start each day with an excerpt from this book — one uplifting promise from the scriptures for every day of the year.Comment on this story
1. "Men of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3. "100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
4. "Christmas From the Heart," David Archuleta
5. "My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
1. "Mormon Messages"