Pop star David Archuleta and actor Michael York will autograph CDs and DVDs at the flagship Deseret Book store following the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert Friday evening.
Archuleta is being featured with the choir, and York is narrating the 2010 annual event.
Fans are invited to meet them and grab a photo with the stars if they wish (photos need to be taken as products are signed without asking the two stars to pose).
Those wishing to meet Archuleta and York are encouraged to have their CDs and DVDs open and ready so the booklets can be signed quickly, as there is a limited window of time open for this event. Fans are asked not to request personalized signatures.
Archuleta, born in Miami but raised in Murray, Utah, rose to fame after competing and finishing as the runner-up in the television series "American Idol."
York is a multifaceted British actor with impressive stage, screen and television credits.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- General Women's Session focuses on... 34
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16