David Archuleta to sign autographs after Christmas performance
SALT LAKE CITY — Singer David Archuleta and actor Michael York will sign autographs after their performance at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert Friday night.
Deseret Book, 45 W. South Temple, will host an autograph party for the two performers from about 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. The store has set some guidelines to ensure the two will be able to meet as many fans as possible.
• Don't ask for autographs to be personalized. It is a "signature only" signing.
• There will be a designated photo area from which people may take pictures of Archuleta and York signing. Time will not allow for posed photos.
• Have items ready to be signed. Store staff will be available for help opening CDs and DVDs, removing booklets and turning to a page for autographs.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11