David Archuleta to sign autographs after Christmas performance
SALT LAKE CITY — Singer David Archuleta and actor Michael York will sign autographs after their performance at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert Friday night.
Deseret Book, 45 W. South Temple, will host an autograph party for the two performers from about 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. The store has set some guidelines to ensure the two will be able to meet as many fans as possible.
• Don't ask for autographs to be personalized. It is a "signature only" signing.
• There will be a designated photo area from which people may take pictures of Archuleta and York signing. Time will not allow for posed photos.
• Have items ready to be signed. Store staff will be available for help opening CDs and DVDs, removing booklets and turning to a page for autographs.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 47
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8