David Archuleta to sign autographs after Christmas performance
SALT LAKE CITY — Singer David Archuleta and actor Michael York will sign autographs after their performance at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert Friday night.
Deseret Book, 45 W. South Temple, will host an autograph party for the two performers from about 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. The store has set some guidelines to ensure the two will be able to meet as many fans as possible.
• Don't ask for autographs to be personalized. It is a "signature only" signing.
• There will be a designated photo area from which people may take pictures of Archuleta and York signing. Time will not allow for posed photos.
• Have items ready to be signed. Store staff will be available for help opening CDs and DVDs, removing booklets and turning to a page for autographs.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12