Nauvoo: Christmas Tree lighting, Dec. 4, 6:30-8 p.m., Historic Nauvoo Visitors Center; Christmas caroling on the temple steps, Dec. 24, 5:30 p.m.
Kanesville: Annual holiday gingerbread display, "Christmas around the World," through Jan. 1, 10 a.m.-8:30 p.m., 222 East Broadway, Council Bluffs, Iowa (call 712-322-0500 for information)
Washington D.C. Temple Visitors Center: Christmas light and Nativity displays and nightly musical performances, through Jan. 1 (see dctemplelights.lds.org)
Mormon Trail Center: 25th annual Gingerbread festival, "A Season of Memories," through Jan. 1, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., 3215 State St., Omaha (call 402-453-9372 for information)
Elko West Stake: Sixth annual Elko Regional Christmas Creche Exhibit and performances, Dec. 2-5, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., 2001 N. Fifth St., Elko (see www.elkocreche.org)
Las Vegas Redrock Stake: The Nativity, Dec. 8-11, 6 p.m. and 8 p.m., Opportunity Village, 6050 S. Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas (see www.thenativitylv.com)
Carolina YSA: Home evening, Mondays, 7:30 p.m., 3020 Hilliard, Charlotte
South Carolina YSA group: Christmas dinner and dance, Dec. 10, 7 p.m., 7449 Broad River Road, Irmo
Gastonia Stake: 3rd annual community Nativity Festival, "We Believe in Christ," Dec. 4, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (see nativityfestival.wordpress.com)
Kingwood: 13th annual Kingwood Nativity Exhibit and Music Festival, Dec. 3-4, 1-9 p.m., 4021 Deerbrook Drive, Kingwood; nativity display, Dec. 5, 5:30-6:45 p.m. (contact email@example.com)
Historic Kirtland Visitors' Center: Nativity displays and lights, through Dec. 30, 7800 Kirtland-Chardon Road, Kirtland
Akron Stake: Handel's "Messiah" concert, Dec. 11, 6:30 p.m., Akron Stake Center, Dec. 12, 6:30 p.m., Cleveland Stake Center
Joseph Smith Birthplace Historical Site: 22nd annual "Lights of Christmas," Nativity and art display, through Jan. 9, 357 LDS Lane, South Royalton
Edmonton institute: YSA salsa dance class, Fridays, 7 p.m.; swing dance classes, Fridays, 8:30 p.m.; waffles, Wednesdays, 11 a.m.; forum, Fridays, noon
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- The pipes are calling: Salt Lake Methodist...
- Elder D. Todd Christofferson illuminates...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 123
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 78
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its... 53
- Space and religion: How believers view... 23
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 14
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the... 11
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 10