The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Facebook page has hit 100,000 fans, and the choir wants to say thank you.
The choir has announced it will reserve 100 tickets (50 sets of two tickets) to its Christmas concerts featuring David Archuleta and Michael York to be distributed through a random selection process to those who enter the ticket giveaway promotion on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Facebook page.
Those interested are not required to "like" the Choir Facebook page in order to enter this ticket giveaway promotion. However, if you are interested in following the Choir and hearing about future promotions, you are highly encouraged to "like" the page and join an ever-growing international fan group.
These complimentary tickets will be for either the Thursday preview performance, Dec. 16, at 8 p.m. or the Choir's weekly Music and the Spoken Word broadcast on Sunday, Dec. 19, which will also feature Archuleta and York with a mini-concert immediately following. All the concerts will be held in the Conference Center. Those selected for tickets will not have the option to choose between the two dates.
The promotion will run from Wednesday, Nov. 24, starting at 12.01 p.m. (MST) and will run through Friday, Dec. 10, at 11.59 a.m. Ten pairs of tickets will be given away on each of the following five days: Friday, Nov. 26; Tuesday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 3; Tuesday, Dec. 7; and Friday, Dec. 10.
Those selected will have their tickets placed in "will call" and will be notified by e-mail with specific information.
All entries received up to each Friday and Tuesday random selection process will have an equal chance at receiving tickets. Those entries not selected will remain eligible for the next selection until the promotion ends Dec. 10.
Not all entries will be selected to receive tickets, and only one entry per Facebook account can be accepted. Tickets will only be given out with proper identification. Those not selected to receive tickets will not be notified. However, once recipients have been notified, a message will be posted on the Choir's Facebook wall that all those selected have been notified by e-mail.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- #MeetMyGrandma: Mormons aim to capture the...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 71
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 34
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 14
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7