A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Nov. 14-20.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
(Related article: Following the prophet: Author able to witness devotion of President Monson)
2. "A Christ-Centered Christmas: Seven Traditions to Lead Us Closer to the Savior," Emily Freeman
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
4. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
Christmas vignettes and traditions of the latter-day prophets.
5. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
Pulitzer-Prize winning historian McCullough shares the story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
(Related article: New David McCullough book based on Mormon Tabernacle Christmas performance)
6. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
(Related article: What's new: 'The Remarkable Soul of a Woman')
7. "The Three Gifts," Patricia Cook Orr
An illustrated storybook that tells the story of the three gifts given to Christ on the night of his birth.
An original story for young children.
(Related article: Michael McLean celebrates 25 years of songwriting)
9. "Lion House Pies"
Learn the secrets to making perfect pies; includes instructional DVD.
10. "Promise Me," Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas story about the power of love.
(Related article: Richard Paul Evans' 'The Walk' is about finding hope, meaning)
1. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2."100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3."My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
(Related article: Alex Boye: Being the Change — Inside Mormon Music)
4. "The Gift," Susan Boyle
5. "Christmas Cello," Steven Sharp Nelson
(Related article: 'Tender Mercies' from Steven Sharp Nelson)
3. "Delivered by Hope"
(Related article: 'Delivered by Hope' tells story of convert from war-torn Sierra Leone)
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 35
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 18
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 13
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10