A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Nov. 14-20.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
(Related article: Following the prophet: Author able to witness devotion of President Monson)
2. "A Christ-Centered Christmas: Seven Traditions to Lead Us Closer to the Savior," Emily Freeman
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
4. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
Christmas vignettes and traditions of the latter-day prophets.
5. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
Pulitzer-Prize winning historian McCullough shares the story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
(Related article: New David McCullough book based on Mormon Tabernacle Christmas performance)
6. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
(Related article: What's new: 'The Remarkable Soul of a Woman')
7. "The Three Gifts," Patricia Cook Orr
An illustrated storybook that tells the story of the three gifts given to Christ on the night of his birth.
An original story for young children.
(Related article: Michael McLean celebrates 25 years of songwriting)
9. "Lion House Pies"
Learn the secrets to making perfect pies; includes instructional DVD.
10. "Promise Me," Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas story about the power of love.
(Related article: Richard Paul Evans' 'The Walk' is about finding hope, meaning)
1. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2."100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3."My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
(Related article: Alex Boye: Being the Change — Inside Mormon Music)
4. "The Gift," Susan Boyle
5. "Christmas Cello," Steven Sharp Nelson
(Related article: 'Tender Mercies' from Steven Sharp Nelson)
3. "Delivered by Hope"
(Related article: 'Delivered by Hope' tells story of convert from war-torn Sierra Leone)
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- LDS leader speaks to young adults about...
- Elder and Sister Renlund speak during BYU...
- Why pray? Different faiths are united over...
- Music and the Spoken Word: The time to prepare
- Sister Linda K. Burton speaks at BYU Women's...
- One year ago, founding member of SEAL Team...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 93
- ... 41
- LDS leader speaks to young adults about... 35
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 32
- LDS leaders announce new teaching... 26
- Why pray? Different faiths are united... 14
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to... 12
- The positive role religion plays in... 8