Steven Kapp Perry: Israeli guide talks about 16 years of working with LDS tour groups
In this interview, recorded in Jerusalem, Asher Ashkenazi talks about the country he loves, why he became a tour guide and why he thinks it's important for people of all faiths to visit the Holy Land.
You'll discover right away why most LDS groups he works with quickly name themselves "The Tribe of Asher" as they come to love Israel, and you might be surprised to hear him quote Nephi and Orson Hyde about the fulfillment of prophecy that has gathered a people and made the desert "blossom as a rose." Plus, if you live in Utah, jot down the details of how you can meet Asher in person this coming January at the annual Travel Expo.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Family experiences a memorial miracle
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from around...
- How cemeteries and smartphones play a role in...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 134
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 78
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty... 24
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 21
- The Rohingyas: A look into one of the... 8
- 34 of the most beautiful churches from... 7
- Jerry Earl Johnston: I can't move the... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4