UDOT to close I-15 in both directions in American Fork
AMERICAN FORK — Construction teams on the Utah Department of Transportation's Utah County I-15 Corridor Expansion project are scheduled to close I-15 in both directions at the American Fork 500 East interchange from 11 p.m. Thursday to 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Workers will be pouring concrete on the new north bridge decks. The 500 East bridge is one of 63 structures on the I-15 CORE that will be new, rebuilt or modified within the 24-mile project, according to UDOT.
During the closure, northbound travelers will be diverted from Pleasant Grove Boulevard to 2000 West to State Street and to Main Street in American Fork, to reconnect with I-15. Southbound traffic will be diverted through the on- and off-ramps at 500 east.
— Wendy Leonard
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- Dam project forces closure of Tibble Fork area
- Two arrested for allegedly siccing pit bull...
- Changes to TRAX gates being made at 2 U....
- USU professors receive $5.8M in Nuclear...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19