UDOT to close I-15 in both directions in American Fork
AMERICAN FORK — Construction teams on the Utah Department of Transportation's Utah County I-15 Corridor Expansion project are scheduled to close I-15 in both directions at the American Fork 500 East interchange from 11 p.m. Thursday to 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Workers will be pouring concrete on the new north bridge decks. The 500 East bridge is one of 63 structures on the I-15 CORE that will be new, rebuilt or modified within the 24-mile project, according to UDOT.
During the closure, northbound travelers will be diverted from Pleasant Grove Boulevard to 2000 West to State Street and to Main Street in American Fork, to reconnect with I-15. Southbound traffic will be diverted through the on- and off-ramps at 500 east.
— Wendy Leonard
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of...
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Kearns woman sent to prison for running over...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 31
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 15