UDOT to close I-15 in both directions in American Fork
AMERICAN FORK — Construction teams on the Utah Department of Transportation's Utah County I-15 Corridor Expansion project are scheduled to close I-15 in both directions at the American Fork 500 East interchange from 11 p.m. Thursday to 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Workers will be pouring concrete on the new north bridge decks. The 500 East bridge is one of 63 structures on the I-15 CORE that will be new, rebuilt or modified within the 24-mile project, according to UDOT.
During the closure, northbound travelers will be diverted from Pleasant Grove Boulevard to 2000 West to State Street and to Main Street in American Fork, to reconnect with I-15. Southbound traffic will be diverted through the on- and off-ramps at 500 east.
— Wendy Leonard
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 18
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 16
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 15
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9