A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Nov. 7-13.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
(Related article: Following the prophet: Author able to witness devotion of President Monson)
2. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
Pulitzer-Prize winning historian McCullough shares the story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
(Related article: New David McCullough book based on Mormon Tabernacle Christmas performance)
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
Christmas vignettes and traditions of the latter-day prophets.
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
Sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
6. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
(Related article: What's new: 'The Remarkable Soul of a Woman')
7. "Lion House Pies"
Learn the secrets to making perfect pies; includes instructional DVD.
8. "Dickens Inn, Volume 5: Every Graceful Fancy," Anita Stansfield
The newest volume in the Dickens Inn series.
9. "Promise Me," Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas story about the power of love.
10. "The Messiah Series" Bruce R. McConkie
A six-volume series based on the mission, ministry and accomplishments of Jesus Christ.
1. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2."100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3."My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
(Related article: Alex Boye: Being the Change — Inside Mormon Music)
4. "Christmas Cello," Steven Sharp Nelson
5. "Christmas Live," Voice Male
Comment on this story
4. "Delivered by Hope"
(Related article: 'Delivered by Hope' tells story of convert from war-torn Sierra Leone )