A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Oct. 31-Nov. 6.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
(Related article: Following the prophet: Author able to witness devotion of President Monson)
2. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
Pulitzer-Prize winning historian McCullough shares the story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
(Related article: New David McCullough book based on Mormon Tabernacle Christmas performance)
3. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
4. "A Christ-Centered Christmas: Seven Traditions to Lead Us Closer to the Savior," Emily Freeman
Deepen the Christmas spirit by discovering the meanings and traditions behind seven figures of the Nativity.
5. "Dickens Inn, Volume 5: Every Graceful Fancy," Anita Stansfield
The newest volume in the Dickens Inn series.
Sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
7. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
(Related article: What's new: 'The Remarkable Soul of a Woman')
8. "Promise Me," Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas story about the power of love.
9. "Forgotten Carols: A Christmas Miracle for Isaac and Eliza," Michael McLean, illustrated by Brandon Dorman
An original story for young children.
(Related article: Michael McLean celebrates 25 years of songwriting)
10. "Christmas Prayer," Rian B. Anderson and Michael Parker
A young boy learns the importance of service on Christmas Eve in 1881.
1. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2."100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3."My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
(Related article: Alex Boye: Being the Change — Inside Mormon Music)
4. "Christmas Live," Voice Male
5. "Christmas Cello," Steven Sharp Nelson
4. "Delivered by Hope"
(Related article: 'Delivered by Hope' tells story of convert from war-torn Sierra Leone )
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Why I don’t call myself a ‘Mormon...
- 18 must-see attractions on and around Temple...
- 'Amazed by Grace' by Sheri Dew explores...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 148
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 61
- What Mormons should know about NBC's... 51
- Kara Tippetts, Christian who blogged... 26
- Why Ted Cruz launched his presidential... 17
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 11