A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Oct. 24 - Oct. 30.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the president of the LDS Church.
2. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
Pulitzer-Prize winning historian McCullough shares the story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
3. "Great and Terrible," (six-volume set) Chris Stewart
The thrilling series reveals great secret: the children of God can defeat the adversary, because they have fought him before.
4. "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
5. "Christmas with the Prophets," Laura F. Willes
A compilation of heart-warming Christmas vignettes and traditions of the Latter-day prophets.
6. "Dickens Inn, Volume 5: Every Graceful Fancy," Anita Stansfield
The newest volume in the Dickens Inn series.
7. "Promise Me," Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas story about the power of love.
8. "House of Learning," M. Richard and Kathleen H. Walker
Outlines ways any member can prepare to receive spiritual teachings in the temple.
A compilation of sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
10. "New Testament Who's Who," Richard J. Allen
An encyclopedia-like resource describing every person in the New Testament.
1. "100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
3. "If I Only Had Today," Hilary Weeks
4. "Day of Rest," Jericho Road
5. "My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
DVDsComment on this story
2. "Delivered by Hope"