A list of best-selling Deseret Book products for Oct. 17-Oct. 23.
1. "To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson," Heidi S. Swinton
The much anticipated biography of the President of the LDS Church.
2. "Dickens Inn, Volume 5: Every Graceful Fancy," Anita Stansfield
The newest volume in the "Dickens Inn" series.
3. "Remarkable Soul of a Woman," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Encouraging women to develop their remarkable abilities and find happiness.
4. "In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story," David McCullough
Pulitzer-Prize winning historian McCullough shares the story behind two classic American Christmas carols.
5. "Promise Me," Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas story about the power of love.
6. "Sorcerers and Seers," Chris Heimerdinger
The next volume in the "Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites" series.
7. "House of Learning," M. Richard and Kathleen H. Walker
Outlines ways any member can prepare to receive spiritual teachings in the temple.
8. "Lion House Pies"
Learn the secrets to making perfect Lion House pies; includes an instructional DVD.
9. "Murder by Design," Betsy Brannon Green
A murder mystery with a twist of Southern intrigue.Comment on this story
A compilation of sacred Christmas hymns, traditional carols, Primary songs and popular melodies.
1. "100: Celebrating a Century of Recording Excellence," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. "Day of Rest," Jericho Road
3. "My Christmas Wish," Alex Boye
4. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Mormon Tabernacle Choir
5. "Road Less Traveled," David Osmond
5. "Delivered by Hope"