Sundance Film Festival
Sympathy for Delicious, Library Center Theatre, 9 a.m.
The Imperialists Are Still Alive! Racquet Club, 9 a.m.
Nowhere Boy, Eccles Theatre, 9:15 a.m.
Bass Ackwards, Holiday Village Cinema I, 1:30 p.m.
All My Friends Are Funeral Singers, Holiday Village Cinema II, 2 p.m.
Life 2.0, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 3 p.m.
Catfish, Prospector Square Theatre, 5:30 p.m.
Freedom Riders, Holiday Village Cinema I, 7:30 p.m.
12th & Delaware, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 9 p.m.
The Taqwacores, Holiday Village Cinema II, 11 p.m.
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil, Egyptian Theatre, midnight
SALT LAKE CITY
Abel, Tower Theatre, 6 p.m.
Louis C.K.: Hilarious, Broadway Centre Cinemas V, 6:45 p.m.
Kick in Iran, Broadway Centre Cinemas IV, 7:30 p.m.
Four Lions, Broadway Centre Cinemas V, 9:45 p.m.
Skateland, Peery's Egyptian Theater, 7 p.m.
Joan Rivers — A Piece of Work, Sundance Resort, noon
Son of Babylon, Sundance Resort, 3 p.m.
A Film Unfinished, Sundance Resort, 6 p.m.
I'm Pat Tillman, Sundance Resort, 9 p.m.
Speaking Truth to Power: A Film and Social-Justice Roundtable, 1:30 p.m., Filmmaker Lodge, Elks Building, 550 Main, Park City: Join Gara LaMarche, president and CEO of the Atlantic Philanthropies, for a mini-keynote address on film and social justice followed by a roundtable discussion exploring trends in human-rights and social-justice storytelling in film today.
Open to all festival credential holders and the general public as space permits.
The cafe, 751 Main, Park City, is open to all festival credential holders and the general public (21 and over) as space allows.
Youth Speaks, 1 p.m.; Joey & Rory, 2:40 p.m.; AM, 3:20 p.m.; Carney, 4 p.m.; Mike Posner, 4:40 p.m.; Grace Potter & The Nocturnals, 5:20 p.m.
SUNDANCE MUSIC CAFE
The cafe, located at the Beehive Tearoom, 12 W. 300 South, Salt Lake City, features live music from 7–9 p.m. nightly during the festival.
While most screenings for the Sundance Film Festival are "sold out," there may still be some seats available.
Wait-list numbers are given out at theaters hosting daily screenings when the box office opens. For $15, patrons receive a wait-list number. They have to return to the theater at least 30 minutes before the scheduled screening.
Festival screening coordinators will sell additional tickets based on wait-list numbers and availability. Refunds will be given to those who are not admitted. Tickets and wait-list numbers are available through cash sales only.
For more information call 435-776-7878 or log on to www.sundance.org/festival.
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their...
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether Colbert...
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be...
- What's troubling athletes arriving in Rio? No...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Tech-heavy 'Nerve's' style wrestles its...
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their... 14
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether... 1
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1
- New Southern Utah Museum of Art at SUU... 1
- What's troubling athletes arriving in... 0
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of... 0