SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau is getting the word out about a Facebook vote that could lead to the Travelocity "Roaming Gnome" spending time in Utah.
The Travelocity Facebook fan page vote through Feb. 3 offers a choice of Utah — Salt Lake City and four resorts — and Reno-Tahoe.
Each week, fans have voted between two rival destinations. After each contest, posts and comments are added to allow fans to follow his "activities" at the winning site.
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6