SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau is getting the word out about a Facebook vote that could lead to the Travelocity "Roaming Gnome" spending time in Utah.
The Travelocity Facebook fan page vote through Feb. 3 offers a choice of Utah — Salt Lake City and four resorts — and Reno-Tahoe.
Each week, fans have voted between two rival destinations. After each contest, posts and comments are added to allow fans to follow his "activities" at the winning site.
- Q-and-A with Vale Hale: a 'pretty...
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Remembering the most brilliant man in the room
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2