SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau is getting the word out about a Facebook vote that could lead to the Travelocity "Roaming Gnome" spending time in Utah.
The Travelocity Facebook fan page vote through Feb. 3 offers a choice of Utah — Salt Lake City and four resorts — and Reno-Tahoe.
Each week, fans have voted between two rival destinations. After each contest, posts and comments are added to allow fans to follow his "activities" at the winning site.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Obama renews tax breaks, creates ABLE accounts
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Abu Dhabi's Etihad gets A380, complete with...
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- AP PHOTOS: A look at 2014 in the business world
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- US current account deficit rises to... 1