SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau is getting the word out about a Facebook vote that could lead to the Travelocity "Roaming Gnome" spending time in Utah.
The Travelocity Facebook fan page vote through Feb. 3 offers a choice of Utah — Salt Lake City and four resorts — and Reno-Tahoe.
Each week, fans have voted between two rival destinations. After each contest, posts and comments are added to allow fans to follow his "activities" at the winning site.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- 5 trends beneath the surface of Nov. jobs report
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Cedar Hills to require business... 4