SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau is getting the word out about a Facebook vote that could lead to the Travelocity "Roaming Gnome" spending time in Utah.
The Travelocity Facebook fan page vote through Feb. 3 offers a choice of Utah — Salt Lake City and four resorts — and Reno-Tahoe.
Each week, fans have voted between two rival destinations. After each contest, posts and comments are added to allow fans to follow his "activities" at the winning site.
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil can...
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the next...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Groups chase air pollution to keep... 2