The cafe, 751 Main, Park City, is open to all Festival Credential Holders and the general public (21 and over) as space allows.
Sam & Ruby, 2 p.m.; Mike Posner, 2:40 p.m.; The Rescues, 3:20 p.m.; Isobel Campbell, 4 p.m.; Califone, 4:40 p.m.
SUNDANCE MUSIC CAFE
The cafe, located at the The Beehive Tearoom, 12 W. 300 South, Salt Lake City, features live music from 7–9 p.m. nightly during the festival.
Saving Democracy, One Story at a Time, Filmmaker Lodge, Elks Building, 550 Main, Park City: Join top storytellers to discuss the challenges we face as we move through the third century of the democratic experiment.
Open to all Festival Credential Holders and the general public as space permits.
While most screenings for the Sundance Film Festival are "sold out," there may still be some seats available.
Wait list numbers are given out at theaters hosting daily screenings when the box office opens. For $15, patrons receive a wait-list number. They have to return to the theater at least 30 minutes before the scheduled screening.
Festival screening coordinators will sell additional tickets based on wait-list numbers and availability. Refunds will be given to those who are not admitted. Tickets and wait-list numbers are available through cash sales only.
For more information call 435-776-7878 or log on to www.sundance.org/festival
3 Backyards, Prospector Square Theatre, 8:30 a.m.
Russian Lessons, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 9 a.m.
I'm Pat Tillman, Temple Theatre, 9 a.m.
Splice, Racquet Club, 11:15 a.m.
12th & Delaware, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, noon
Grown Up Movie Star, Egyptian Theatre, noon
Night Catches Us, Eccles Theatre, 12:15 p.m.
Casino Jack and the United States of Money, Library Center Theatre, 2:30 p.m.
Bhutto, Temple Theatre, 3 p.m.
Restrepo, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 3:15 p.m.
Get Low, Racquet Club, 5:15 p.m.
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil, Library Center Theatre, 5:30 p.m.
Bran Nue Dae, Egyptian Theatre, 6 p.m.
Countdown to Zero, Library Center Theatre, 8:30 p.m.
Fix Me, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 9 p.m.
Winning Time: Reggie Miller vs. the New York Knicks, Temple Theatre, 9 p.m.
Son of Babylon, Prospector Square Theatre, 11:30 p.m.
SALT LAKE CITY
Bilal's Stand, Broadway Centre Cinemas IV, 7:30 p.m.
Holy Rollers, Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 9:30 p.m.
Enemies of the People, Broadway Centre Cinemas V, 9:45 p.m.
Happythankyoumoreplease, Peery's Egyptian Theater, 7 p.m.
The Red Chapel, noon
One Too Many Mornings, 3 p.m.
3 Backyards, 6 p.m.
The Freebie, 9 p.m.
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- 10 books that you were forced to read in...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately at...
- TV series ‘Newhart,’ ‘Good...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- EA Sports puts Damian Lillard on the... 2
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 2
- Miley Cyrus about VMA success: 'I'm in... 1
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 1
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 1
- Is 'Harry Potter' actually about mental... 1
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 1