Jazz 124, Suns 115
Game 44: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
Jazz forwards Andrei Kirilenko, Wesley Matthews and Carlos Boozer combined to score 67 points.
Utah was able to overcome a hot shooting night by second-year Phoenix guard Goran Dragic, who went 6-for-7 from 3-point range.
The Jazz fell behind by 17 points in the third quarter, but went on a 16-0 run at the end of the third and beginning of the fourth.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15