Sundance Film Festival
To Catch a Dollar: Muhammad Yunus Banks on America, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 8:30 a.m.
Howl, Racquet Club, 11:15 a.m.
Joan Rivers — A Piece of Work, Yarrow Hotel Theatre, 11:30 a.m.
Skateland, Racquet Club, 2:15 p.m.
Freedom Riders, Temple Theatre, 3 p.m.
Louis C.K.: Hilarious, Library Center Theatre, 5:30 p.m.
It's a Wonderful Afterlife, Eccles Theatre, 6:15 p.m.
I'm Pat Tillman, Library Center Theatre, 8:30 p.m.
Casino Jack and the United States of Money, Temple Theatre, 9 p.m.
Cane Toads: The Conquest, Eccles Theatre, 9:30 p.m.
Enemies of the People, Library Center Theatre, 11:30 p.m.
Lourdes, Prospector Square Theatre, 11:30 p.m.
The Freebie, Holiday Village Cinema IV, midnight
SALT LAKE CITY
Gasland, Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 6 p.m.
Peepli Live, Broadway Centre Cinemas V, 6:45 p.m.
The Temptation of St. Tony, Tower Theatre, 9 p.m.
New Low, Broadway Centre Cinemas V, 9:45 p.m.
My Perestroika, Broadway Centre Cinemas IV, 10:30 p.m.
Bran Nue Dae, Peery's Egyptian Theatre, 7 p.m.
Fix Me, Sundance Resort, noon
The Man Next Door, Sundance Resort, 3 p.m.
His & Hers, Sundance Resort, 6 p.m.
Bhutto, Sundance Resort, 9 p.m.
The cafe, 751 Main, Park City, is open to all Festival Credential Holders and the general public (21 and over) as space allows.
Danielia Cotton, 2 p.m.; K.S. Rhoades, 2:40 p.m.; The Rescues, 3:20 p.m.; Vedera, 4 p.m.; Carney, 4:40 p.m.
SUNDANCE MUSIC CAFE
The cafe, located at the The Beehive Tearoom, 12 W. 300 South, Salt Lake City, features live music from 7–9 p.m. nightly during the festival.
The NEXT Generation: How Low Can You Go? 1:30 p.m., Filmmaker Lodge, Elks Building, 550 Main, Park City: Eight filmmakers offer lessons in low- and no-budget ingenuity. Hear their tales from the trenches, their gutsy plans and their answers to the big questions.
Open to all Festival Credential Holders and the general public as space permits.
While most screenings for the Sundance Film Festival are "sold out," there may still be some seats available.
Waiting list numbers are given out at theaters hosting daily screenings when the box office opens. For $15, patrons receive a waiting list number. They have to return to the theater at least 30 minutes before the scheduled screening.
Festival screening coordinators will sell additional tickets based on waiting list numbers and availability. Refunds will be given to those who are not admitted. Tickets and waiting list numbers are available through cash sales only.
For more information, call 435-776-7878 or log on to www.sundance.org/festival
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their...
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether Colbert...
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 22
- After disputes, Dem stars turn their... 14
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows... 3
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Corporate lawyers argue over whether... 1
- 'Pokemon Go' creators working to be... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1