Nothing personal against James, of course. Kirilenko has just had a hoops overdose the past 15 years.
"Too much basketball in my life," he said. "Too many games ... so I'd rather watch something else."
How about watching the athletic James play some soccer?
Kirilenko smiled: "Definitely."
HIGH PRAISE: Williams has had a blast playing with James in Team USA experiences, including two summers ago when they were teammates on the gold-medal-winning U.S. squad in the Beijing Olympics.
Consider Williams impressed — by James' leadership, his ability to have fun and how he continues to tear it up in every facet of the sport.
"(James) just seems to always take his game to another level," Williams said. "He's just a great all-around player, a guy that can take over and dominate a game at any time.
"But he just doesn't do it with scoring, he does it with every aspect of the game. He passes like a point guard, he runs the floor like a deer, he can jump out of the gym, and defensively is where he's really, I think, made his mark."
NOW YOU KNOW: The Jazz and Cavaliers are the only teams in the NBA who have wins over the Orlando Magic, Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers. Utah is the only team to have also beaten the San Antonio Spurs.
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Utah Jazz: Massive, state-of-the-art...
- Recruiting: Austin Kafentzis commits to play...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their own...
- Rock On: Getting up to speed at BYU, Jazz's...
- Ready to roll: US national soccer team ready...
- Commentary: The 15 kings of BYU football, the...
- Utah Jazz: Syracuse point guard Michael...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 143
- Phil Steele ranks USU 2nd-most... 28
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 25
- Trevor Reilly, Jake Murphy to represent... 20
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 20
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Unprecedented... 18
- Recruiting: Austin Kafentzis commits to... 13